Dragon Western Riding Club
Based at constant Appaloosas – Dragon Western Riding Club has club days once per month on a Saturday or Sunday. All the facilities here are available with free coaching from Tim for the day for members and saddle/tack/clothing and chiropractic advice from Janette. Membership fee details are attached but membership for the remainder of this year 2014 will be free. At just £10 for riders or £2 for spectators per day, our Club Days are an affordable and enjoyable way of learning more about western riding and a great social opportunity to meet with other western riding enthusiasts.
club days are from 11am – 3.00 pm
July 2015 club day- Saddle fitting with Dave Turner of The Reining Authority
Future events will be fun and practice shows, clinics with a variety of clinicians as well as talks and lectures Check out our new facebook page at:
1. To promote the sport of western riding and increase the number of western riders.
2. To provide coaching and riding opportunities for local western riders.
3. To provide clinics and shows for all levels of rider in a supportive and unintimidating atmosphere.
4. To provide social and non riding events such as demonstrations, lectures, etc.
5. To provide regular communication with its members via website, email correspondence and Facebook.
6. To publicise the sport through press and other organisations.
7. To affiliate to British Reining as the member body of the British Equestrian Federation.